Modification - Targeted States Program
This announcement modifies the Request for Application Notice published in the Federal Register, May 24, 2004 (Vol. 69, No. 100, Pages 29498 - 29503) (see below).
The Risk Management Agency (RMA) did not receive complete and valid application packages for the States of Nevada, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia under the original Request for Application Notice published in the Federal Register on May 24, 2004, for the Crop Insurance Education in Targeted States Program (Targeted States Program). RMA is re-announcing its Funding Opportunity - Request for Applications under the Targeted States Program for the States of Nevada, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia. Applicants who previously submitted an application under the original notice for Nevada, Pennsylvania, and West Virginia must reapply.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date and time for receipt of an application is 5:00 p.m. EDT on August 11, 2004. Applications received after the deadline will not be evaluated by the technical review panel.
The following forms and information will assist you in preparing an application under the RFA for Risk Management and Crop Insurance Education Partnerships. Instructions for each of the OMB forms are included as the last page of the document.
RFA for Risk Management Education and Crop Insurance Education Partnerships
Original Notice -- On May 24, 2004, the Risk Management Agency (RMA) announced the availability of approximately $8.5 million (total) for partnership agreements that will fund risk management education and crop insurance education. The closing date and time for receipt of an application was 5:00 p.m. EDT on July 8, 2004.
Targeted States Program
- Targeted States Program - July 27, 2004 modification -
- Application Checklist - PDF | Word
- Instructions for Obtaining a DUNS Number - OMB - PDF
- Form RME-1 - Risk Management Education (RME) Program Narrative - PDF | Word
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-1 - PDF | Word
- RME 2 Form - Statement of Work - PDF | Word
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-2 - PDF | Word
- OMB Standard Form 424 - Application for Federal Assistance
- OMB Standard Form 424A - Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- OMB Standard Form 424B - Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- OMB Standard Form LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- Form AD 1047 - Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension, Other Responsibility Matters-Primary Covered Transactions
- Form AD 1049 - Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace Requirements (Grants) Alternative I - For Grantees Other Than Individuals
- The Government Performance Results Act (GPRA) - PDF | Word
For more information, please contact Michelle Fuller, 202-720-6356 or email at RMA.Risk-Ed@rma.usda.gov