2008 Request for Applications for Education
The Risk Management Agency
(RMA) announces the availability of approximately $10.0 million (total) for partnership and cooperative
fund risk management education and crop insurance education.
CLOSING DATE: The closing date and time for receipt of an application
is 5:00 p.m. EDT on Mar 24, 2008.
Applications received after the
deadline will not be evaluated by the technical review panel.
The following forms and information will assist you in preparing an application under
the RFA for Risk Management and Crop Insurance Education Partnerships. Instructions for
each of the OMB forms are included as the last page of the document.
1. Commodity Partnerships Program
2. Targeted States Program
3. Commodity Partnerships Small Sessions Program
- Application Checklist - PDF |
- Frequently Asked Questions About the RME Application Process -
- Form RME-1 - Risk Management Education (RME) Program Narrative - PDF |
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-1 - PDF |
- Form RME-2 - Statement of Work - PDF |
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-2 - PDF |
- OMB Standard Form 424 -
Application for Federal Assistance - PDF | Word
- OMB Standard Form 424A - Budget Information, Non-Construction Programs
- OMB Standard Form 424B - Assurances, Non-Construction Programs
- Government Performance Results Act (GPRA) - PDF | Word
- OMB Instructions for Obtaining a
- OMB Standard Form LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- AD-1047 - Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters - Primary
- AD-1049 - Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants - PDF | Word
For more information, please contact Lon Burke, 202-720-5265, or