CLOSING DATE: The closing date and time for the receipt of an application being submitted in
Grants.gov is 5:00 p.m. EDT on Apr 27, 2010.
Applications received after the
deadline will not be evaluated by the technical review panel.
experienced technical problems in 2009, and in anticipation of the high volume of applications
the system will be required to handle due to the implementation of the Recovery Act, RMA strongly recommends that
applicants submit the online application at least
two weeks prior to the application closing date in case there are problems with the Grants.gov Web site.
The following forms and information will assist you in preparing an application under
the RFA for Risk Management and Crop Insurance Education Partnerships. Instructions for
each of the OMB forms are included as the last page of the document.
1. Small Sessions Program
2. Targeted States Program
- Application Checklist - PDF
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants - PDF
- Frequently Asked Questions About the RME Application Process -
- Form RME-1 - Risk Management Education (RME) Program Narrative - PDF |
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-1 - PDF |
- Form RME-2 - Statement of Work - PDF |
- Supplemental Guidance for Form RME-2 - PDF |
- Government Performance Results Act (GPRA) - PDF | Word
- OMB Instructions for Obtaining a
- OMB Standard Form LLL - Disclosure of Lobbying Activities
- AD-1047 - Certification Regarding Debarment, Suspension and Other Responsibility Matters - Primary
- AD-1049 - Certification Regarding Drug-Free Workplace
- Grants.gov Submission Procedures and Tips for Applicants - PDF | Word
For more information, please contact Lydia Astorga, Sundii Johnson-Phillips, or Leonard Randolph at