A listing of U.S. Department of Justice convictions and sentencings connected with the Federal crop insurance program.
- Iowa Insurance Agent Sued for False Claims (Dec 9, 2011)
- Additional Defendant Sentenced in Tobacco Insurance Fraud Scheme (Nov 17, 2011)
- Stockton Farmer Sentenced for Crop Insurance Fraud (Jul 11, 2011)
- Two More Sentenced in Crop Insurance Fraud Scheme (Mar 24, 2011)
- Stockton, CA Farmer Convicted (Feb 14, 2011)
- Crop Insurance Agent Sentenced (Jan 19, 2011)
- Sentencing in Tobacco Insurance Fraud Scheme (Jan 14, 2011)
- Tobacco Warehouseman Sentenced (Jan 14, 2011)
- Farmer Sentenced in Crop Insurance Fraud Scheme (Jan 12, 2011)
For more information, contact RMA Web Team.